If you’re trying to screencast from your Mx Player and it’s not working, don’t worry – we can help you fix the problem!
The CastScreen APIs allow an application to display content on a secondary display. The APIs provide a natural extension to the MediaPlayer and RemoteDisplay APIs and can be used in conjunction with or independently of these APIs. CastScreen-based applications can be developed using either the Android SDK or NDK.
Also Check: Mx Player For Firestick
What Causes the Mx Player Screen Cast Not Working Problem:
There are a variety of possible causes for the Mx Player screencast not working problem.
- One possibility is that the phone’s display settings are not configured properly for casting
- Another possibility is that the phone’s power management settings are preventing the screen from being cast.
- Additionally, it is also possible that there is an issue with the Mx Player app itself.
How to Fix the Mx Player Screen Cast Not Working Problem:
If you have an Mx Player account, you may have encountered the “Mx Player screencast not working” error. This problem can be caused by a number of factors, but the most common cause is an outdated or corrupt Mx Player installation.
If you are encountering this problem, there are a few things you can try to fix it.
- First, make sure that you are running the latest version of Mx Player.
- If you are not, update your installation and try again.
- If that does not work, try resetting your Mx Player settings.
- To do this, open the Mx Player application and go to the “Settings” menu. Then, select “Reset Settings.”
- This will restore Mx Player to its default settings and may fix the problem.
- If resetting your settings does not work, you may need to uninstall and reinstall Mx Player.
To do this, go to the “Control Panel” and select “Add or Remove Programs.” Then, find Mx Player in the list of installed programs and uninstall it. Once it has been uninstalled, download and install the latest version from the Mx Player website.
Also Check: Mx Player For Chromecast
Does MX Player allow screen mirroring?
MX Player does support screen mirroring on some devices, but not all. If you’re having trouble mirroring your screen, you may need to try a different player or check your device’s compatibility.
Tips to Avoid the Mx Player Screen Cast Not Working Problem:
Lots of users have been reporting this issue, and luckily, there are a few things you can do to fix it. Here are a few tips to avoid the Mx Player screencast not working problem:
- Check that your phone and Mx Player are both up to date. updates can often fix bugs and other issues.
- Make sure that your phone’s screen mirroring feature is turned on. This is usually found in the phone’s display settings.
- Restart your phone and Mx Player. Sometimes a simple restart is all it takes to fix the problem.
- Try using a different screen-casting app. There are lots of great options out there, and one of them is bound to work for you.
Why my screencasting is not working?
- Make sure that your device and the TV are connected to the same home network. Make sure the Chromecast built-in or Google Cast Receiver app is not disabled. On the remote control, press the (Quick Settings) button.
How do I connect my MX Player to my TV without Chromecast?
- Below the Wi-Fi- and Bluetooth menu, you can see the Screen Mirroring logo that has two rectangles. Check if your TV is connected to your Wi-Fi and ready for Screen Mirroring. Once your TV name shows up on the list of devices under Screen Mirroring, tap on it and start enjoying the content.
- mx player not showing cast option
- how to cast from mx player to tv
- mx player cast to tv apk
- how to cast mx player on tv without chromecast
- format of this video is not supported by chromecast mx player
- mx player cast to android tv
- mx player cast to tv with subtitles
- mx player cast to samsung tv