Mx Player for firestick: Mx player is one of the best smartphone video players. MX player is the one of the most download application in the Google play store.MX Player is rated as 4.5/5 and around 100M+ hits on the Google Play Store. This Mx Player Also Support for the all type of video and audio, subtitle formats. We are going to learn how to install MX player for firestick step by step guide for this post.
Mx player UI and Dashboard is the one of the best simple design because MX Player reached such an popularity in the short period of time. MX player developer team regularly update the latest version and features. MX player ( j2 interactive ) the recent version update. Mx player 1.9.23 Beta Version was launched on 21st May 2018. This Version lot of update and features in the Mx Player Beta Version.
Also Check : MX Player For pc
Mx Player for Firestick:
Fire Stick is one of the best world popular media streaming devices. This Fire Stick provides the latest features your Led tv. so friends install MX player on firestick lot of video formats support for your firestick device. MX player supports the online subtitles formats for watching movies and tv shows. Mx player Also Available for the google play store and download & install your device. any doubt for the MX player installs for the firestick follow this step by step instruction given below.
How To install Mx Player for the firestick :
There Two Methods Available for the Install Mx Player on firestick.
- Install MX Player For firestick MX Player APK file
- Install MX Player For firestick by sideloading
Also Check : Mx Player for chromecast
How to install Mx Player For firestick on Mx Player APK File ( Method -1 ) :
- Open firestick gadget.
- Tap on Settings.
- Go to Device.
- Open Developers Option.
- Empower Unknown Sources.
- Back to firestick home.
- Go to look alternative.
- Sort ES File Explorer in the hunt bar.
- Download ES File Explorer from the App Store.
- Open it.
- Go to Tools> Download Manager.
- Sort http://bit.ly/MXP1923 in the URL bar.
- Name the Path as MX Player.
- Select OK> at that point Download Now.
- Pause… MX Player 1.9.23 beta.apk record is being downloaded.
- Once the download procedure is done, select Install choice.
- Select Install on the following screen.
- MX Player has been introduced on your firestick gadget.
How to install Mx Player for firestick by sideloading ( Method -2 ) :
- Open Google Play Store on your Android phone.
- Tap on the hunt bar and sort MX Player.
- Select MX Player from J2 Interactive.
- Select, again type Apps2Fire App.
- Introduce the primary query output.
- Go to firestick home.
- Select settings> networks> get IP address.
- Note down this IP address and ensure your telephone and firestick, both are associated with a similar Wifi arrange.
- Agin open, Apps2fire App.
- Go to setup and enter your duplicated IP address.
- Hit interface.
- Go to Local applications and select MX Player from the rundown.
- open and install Mx Player for the fire stick
MX Player 1.9.23 Features:
- Backings outside PSG captions (*.sup).
- Alternative to set the foundation shading for caption content.
- H264 and HEVC 10bit recordings can be constrain attempted on HW and HW+ decoders.
- Choice to physically choose the warning foundation.
- Choice set the corner counterbalance to deal with blended screen issues.
- To keep running on Android
- HW+ and SW neglects to play some h.264 recordings are FIXED