MX Player for PC is an all-in-one application available for free to download in Google Play Store. You can use this app for multiple purposes such as a local file manager, media player, OTT Platform and even you can play lots and lots of simple games within the app. When you play games on MX Player ON PC, you will get coins as a reward. You can redeem the earned coins directly into Paytm cash or get some discount on selective products of some brands. It sounds good, isn’t it? Yes, MX Player is an earning platform too. MX Player for PC comes with lots and lots of online content like movies, web shows, TV shows, etc. in all Indian regional languages and English to entertain you. Recently, MX Player has got a license from various Indian and International Studios to enhance its web content library.
Also Check : MX TakaTak ON PC
How to download and install MX Player for PC without Bluestacks?
MX Player is a dedicated application for Android. Unfortunately, you can’t directly download MX Player on your PC. But, it is possible to use MX Player on PC with the help of Android emulators like Bluestacks. Though Bluestacks is the best emulator, many people hesitate to use Bluestacks because it consumes a large amount of storage and lagging performance in low-powered PCs. If you want to use MX Player on PC without Bluestacks, then follow the below-given methods.
Use MX Player on PC using its web version:
- As I mentioned earlier, MX Player is an all in one application. If you want to use MX Player as an OTT platform only, then you can simply use this method. This method is the best option when you don’t want to download any additional software like Bluestacks to use MX Player on PC.
- In order to use the web version of MX Player, simply you need to visit https://www.mxplayer.in on your PC. Here, MX Player allows us to enjoy all online content such as Music, Movies, Live TV Channels, TV shows, and Web shows. In addition, the MX Player web is rich in its regional content.
- Unlike other OTT platforms such as Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar, and Netflix, the MX Player does not require registration or sing up to the web. MX Player lets you customize even on the web also. You can change the theme of the web page as your wish. Moreover, the content on the MX Player web is well divided by language and genre.
Download and install MX Player on PC Using any other android emulator
- The above method is very useful for the one who use MX Player to access only online content. If you want to use MX Player to run local files as well as to play games, then the only way is to download the MX Player through an Android emulator to use it on PC. If you don’t want to use Bluestacks for some reason then it is okay.
- We will recommend some other best android emulators that are Nox App Player, KO Player, Memu Player, and Andyroid. Choose any one of these emulators and download it to install and use MX Player on your PC.
Searches related to How To Use MX Player Without Bluestacks:
- MX video player for pc free download.
- how to run MX Player on pc without bluestacks.
- bluestacks download.
- MX player pro.
- MX player on tv.