MX Player On Jio Set Top Box: If you’re like me, you’re always looking for ways to improve your TV-watching experience. And what could be better than adding an MX Player to your Jio Set Top Box? Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that.
Also, Check: MX Player On LG Smart Tv
About Jio Setup Box:
The Jio TV app is a great way to watch live TV on your mobile phone. But if you want to watch Jio TV on your big screen, you’ll need to use the Jio Set Top Box. Here’s how to install MX Player on your Jio Set Top Box.
- Jio Setup Box Price: ₹3999 (Including GST)
- Customer Service Centre Number: 1800-896-9999
- Jio Setup Box Mail id: JioFiberCare@jio.com
How To Install MX Player On Jio Set Top Box (Using USB):
MX Player is a popular media player for Android that supports a wide range of video and audio formats. The good news is that you can now install MX Player on Jio Set Top Box and enjoy your favourite movies and TV shows. Here’s how you can do it:
- First, you need to download the MX Player Official Website APK file from the internet.
- Once the file has been downloaded, transfer it to a USB thumb drive or memory card.
- Now insert the USB drive into the Jio Set Top Box.
- Go to My Games & Apps > Storage & Reset > USB Storage > Install APK and select the MX Player APK file that you transferred earlier.
- The installation process will begin and once it’s done, you will be able to find MX Player under the Apps section.
Also Check: How To Play Mx Player Video In Vlc Player
How To On HDR Settings In Jio Set Top Box :
- Go to Settings.
- Select “Display & Audio Settings”
- Select “HDR Settings”
- 3 options will be displayed here – Auto, On, Off. Turn off the HDR.
- Reboot the Set-Top Box and check picture clarity.
- Check if the issue has been resolved.
Can I install apps on Jio set-top box:
No, you cannot install any additional apps on Jio Set Top Box. It comes with a default set of apps that cannot be deleted or uninstalled.
jio set top box Features:
- The Jio Set Top Box is a device that allows you to watch television using the internet.
- It is a small, compact box that can be easily set up in your home.
- The Jio Set Top Box comes with a number of features that make it a great choice for those who want to watch television without having to pay for cable or satellite.
In conclusion, we have provided a step-by-step guide on how to install MX Player on your Jio Set Top Box. We hope that this guide was helpful and that you were able to install the app without any issues.
Is Jio set-top box 4K?
- New customers will also get a 4K set-top-box even for the base Rs 399 JioFiber plan with a refundable security deposit of Rs 1,000. The set-top box can be used to watch OTT content via streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Zee5, Netflix, etc.
Is Jio set-top box Android?
- Reliance Jio Fiber set-top box: It is an Android-based streaming media player that subscribers can connect to their TVs using an HDMI connection. It has a Bluetooth-based remote control, HDMI cable, Ethernet cable, and a quick-start guide
- Reliance JioFiber launches new plans with zero entry cost: Set-top box and all that subscribers will get free.
- Jio ONT is completely locked and hence cant is used for other FTTH just like all other FTTH ONT is locked with manufacturers/providers.
Related searches :
- third party apps on jio stb 2021
- install apps in the jio set top box without the app installer
- jio set top box tricks
- sideload apps on jio set top box 2022
- unlock jio set top box
- media player for jio set top box
- Spotify on jio set top box
- how to install the aha app in the jio set top box