Are you having trouble with your MX Player not working properly? Don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this article, we’ll show you some simple tips and tricks on how to fix your MX Player so it works like new again.
Also Check: What Is The Use Of MX Player Coins
What MX Player Is:
MX Player is a product from J2 Interactive. It’s a media player for Android devices that can play video and audio files. The app is free to download and use, but it comes with in-app purchases.
The app is designed to work with Android phones and tablets, but it can also be installed on some smart TVs. MX Player supports a wide range of video and audio formats, including MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, and MKV files. It can also play audio files in MP3, WAV, and OGG formats.
MX Player is popular because it’s easy to use and it has a lot of features. For example, you can use the app to play videos in portrait or landscape mode. You can also use the app to control the playback speed of your videos.
If you’re having trouble with MX Player not working, there are a few things you can try to fix the problem.
Also Check: What Is Mx Player Aio ZIp Eac3 Codec
What Could Be Causing MX Player Not To Work:
There are a number of possible reasons why your MX Player might not be working. The most common reason is that the app is not compatible with your device. Another possibility is that the app is not up to date. If you are using an older version of the app, it may not be compatible with your device’s operating system.
If you are sure that the app is up to date and compatible with your device, there are a few other things you can try. One is to clear the cache and data for the app. This can be done by going to Settings > Apps > MX Player and tapping on ‘Clear Cache’ and ‘Clear Data. If this does not work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Finally, if all else fails, you can contact MX Player’s customer support for help.
How To Fix MX Player Not Working:
If you’re facing the same issue, then fret not. We have a couple of solutions for you. Let’s go through them one by one.
1. Update The App:
- The first thing that you need to do is to update the app to the latest version from the Google Play Store.
2. Check For Updates In-App Settings:
- If you’re using an older version of MX Player, then head over to the Settings menu and check for updates under the About section.
3. Restart The App:
- Another thing that you can do is restart the app by force-closing it and then opening it again.
4. Clear App Data And Cache:
- If the above solutions don’t work, then you can try clearing the app data and cache which might help resolve the issue.
Why is my MX Share feature not working
The MX Share feature allows you to share files between your phone and your MX Player. If this feature is not working, it could be due to a few different factors.
- First, make sure that both your phone and your MX Player are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Then, try restarting both your phone and your MX Player.
- If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the MX Player app on your phone.
Why is it showing content not available on MX Player?
If you’re wondering why your MX Player is showing “Content not available,” it’s likely because you need to update the app. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select “My apps & games.”
- Find MX Player in the list of installed apps and tap on it.
- If an update is available, tap on “MX Player Update.”
If you’re still seeing “Content not available” after updating MX Player, it’s possible that the content you’re trying to watch is no longer supported by the app. In this case, you’ll need to find another app that supports the content you’re trying to watch.
If you have tried all the solutions listed above and your MX player still does not work, you can uninstall and then re-install the app. This should help resolve any corrupt files that may have caused the issue in the first place.
Why is my MX Player not showing videos?
- If you still cannot see the video files, the files may be set as hidden. Go to [Settings]->[List] and make sure “Show hidden files and folders” is checked and “Recognize . media” is unchecked. Press “Refresh” after you change the setting to solve this issue.
Why does MX Player keep crashing?
- MX Player tries to use the device’s built-in audio decoder for codecs not shipped inside such as AC3/EAC3/DTS. If you keep facing crash down only for videos having these codecs, you can make MX Player not to try built-in audio decoder by checking off Settings > Decoder > HW+ audio on SW video.
- MX player not working on pc
- MX player not working on the laptop
- MX player not working on chrome
- MX player not working on the iPad
- MX player not working on android 11
- MX player download
- how to login MX player in tv
- my.MX player. tv