MX Player Supports EAC3 Audio Formate: Is your favorite video on your device not supported in EAC3 audio format? Disgusted to realize that you can’t watch your favorite video after downloading it on your Windows or Mac computer or Android device? You may find that most people do not support the audio format eac3 when using MX Player. In most cases, the video works well but there is no sound. Here in this guide, we provide you the easy ways to support the EAC3 audio format in the MX player. Please read the complete post to get the fix.
Related Post: How to Play Youtube Online Video on MX Player?
Part 1. Why EAC3 is not supported in MX Player?
MX Player is undoubtedly one of the best video players for Android devices with a lot of features. You may see an error message stating that the EAC3 audio format is not supported in this case as its audio codec support for DTS, AC3 and MLP will be removed due to some licensing issues In situations like this, the video is exactly visible. Seen without sound though. Unfortunately, sound issues can make your experience very annoying.
About EAC3 Audio Format
EAC3 is considered a digital audio compression format. Also known as advanced AC-3. It was developed by Dolby Labs to store and carry digital audio. This is arguably the most successful design after AC-3. And this is another format developed by the same company. EAC3’s attendance includes various improvements such as an increase in channel number and support for wider data rates.
Applications that Support EAC3 Audio Format
It is an easy thing to consider installing other applications when you experience this bug that is not supported by eac3. . After all, it also makes sense to have the best video player that can play all or most video formats together with audio without getting any error. Some video players with Eac3 audio codec support include VLC multimedia player, MX player, video player for Android, video player HD, and video player all design Some video players with Eac3 audio codec support.
The Reason Why the EAC3 Format is not Supported
Playing your favorite videos will all be smooth until the last update starts. With these updates, you may have noticed that some video files do not support MX Player audio format eac3. Otherwise, you may have noticed that there is no audio in the video file. Below are the reasons to lose audio in your video files.
- Due to licensing issues, MX Players no longer support the DTS & Dolby audio codec.
- Videos with AC3, DTS, EAC3, DTSHD, and MLP codecs no longer provide audio while playing.
- Instead, you will receive an error message stating that MX Player eac3 is not supported.
- Its means your video will run without audio.
Part 2. Adjustment Method to Support EAC3 Audio Format in MX Player
The good news is that the eac3 format does not support error messages. You do not need to uninstall MX Player though. That means you don’t have to delete your video files. Instead, use the various test solutions below to fix the unsupported audio format eac3 in the MX player issue.
Solution 1: Adding custom codecs
First, you need to make sure that you have downloaded and installed the correct custom codecs. For that, you need to check the version of your MX player running on your media player. After viewing the version, select the custom codec, and follow the steps below to download.
- First, you need to open your MX player.
- You need to click on Settings in the main menu.
- Select the decoder and scroll to the custom codec.
- Once inside you will see the codec you need to download to fix unsupported eac3 audio in MX player.
- After downloading, you need to reopen the MX player.
- Also, the downloaded codec will be detected automatically by the device.
- When it is compatible, you need to click the OK button.
Solution 2: Manually Add a Custom Codec
If your MX player custom codec is not detected automatically, you may notice the manual insertion of the codec in the correct path. For the Eac3 audio player, the correct codec insertion method is given below.
- First of all, open the MX player and click on Settings.
- The decoder should go to the option.
- Then scroll to the custom codec.
- Then click on the custom codec and select the appropriate path for the downloaded custom code. Next, we need to fix the MP4 files.
- Once you find the correct new code, your MX player will load it automatically and you will need to restart.
- Now you can start playing your videos that do not support eac3 on MX Player.
Solution 3: Alternative EAC3 MX Player Support MP3, AAC, or MP4 format
This is another quick fix that fixes MX player eac3 audio not supported. You can encrypt MAC Player EAC3 audio which is not supported for compatible formats such as MP3, MP4, and AAC. All you have to do is use any professional video or audio converter.
- You will find some free video or audio converters.
- You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.
- In this case, eac3 will need to convert video and audio files straight to digital formats to fix the MX player that does not support the audio format.
This is how you can fix the eac3 audio not supported error in the MX Player. Follow the above steps and play videos with the eac3 file format on your MX player. If you face any issues please let us know in the below comment section. Thanks for your visit.
- MX player eac3 audio,
- how to play eac3 audio in MX player,
- eac3 audio format not supported in tv,
- eac3 audio converter,
- audio format dts not supported – MX player