Change Download Location In MX Player: Are you tired of having to download your music to the same old location? If you’re looking for a change, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to change the download location in MX Player.
Also Check : How To Download Subtitles In Mx Player
About Mx Player:
Mx Player is a multimedia player for Android developed by J2 Interactive. It can play video and audio files, as well as process and play online video and audio streams. Mx Player supports a wide range of audio and video formats, including 3gp, mp4, mkv, MPEG, Avi, WMV, Flv, WebM, Rmvb and more.
Why you might want to change your download location
You might want to change your download location for a couple of reasons:
- To save space on your device: If you have a lot of apps, games, and other files on your device, you might want to store your downloads on an SD card or external drive to free up space.
- To improve download speed: If you have a slow internet connection, downloading files to an SD card or external drive might improve download speed.
Also Check : How To Change Private Folder Password In Mx Player
How to change your download location in MX Player
If you’re using MX Player, there’s a pretty good chance you’re downloading videos to watch offline. Whether you’re downloading movies, TV shows, or just some random videos, it’s important to know how to change your download location in MX Player.
- Open the MX Player app and tap on the hamburger menu icon in the top-left corner.
- Tap on the ‘Downloads’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Storage’ option.
- Select the storage location you want to use for downloads. You can choose between internal storage and external storage (SD card).
- That’s all there is to it! From now on, all your MX Player downloads will be saved to the location you selected.
How to change your default download location:
By default, the MX Player downloads video files to a folder named “MX Player” on your device storage. If you want to change this location, tap on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the main screen, then select “Settings.”
- On the Settings screen, tap on the “Downloads” option.
- On the next screen, you can specify a new default location for downloaded files by tapping on the “Change path” option and selecting a new folder.
- You can also choose whether to download files to your internal storage or SD card.
How to set a custom download location
You can set a custom download location for your downloads in MX Player.
- To do this, open the app and go to Settings > Download Location.
- From here, you can select the location where you want your downloads to be stored.
How to delete downloads in MX Player:
Deleting downloads in MX Player is a simple process. Just follow these steps:
- Open the MX Player app and tap on the ‘3 dots’ icon in the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu, tap on ‘Settings’.
- In the Settings menu, tap on ‘Storage’.
- Here you will see a list of all the files that have been downloaded by MX Player. To delete a file, simply tap on the ‘x’ icon next to it.
- Once you have deleted all the files you want, tap on the back arrow in the top left corner to return to the main screen of MX Player
This was a quick guide on how to change the download location in MX player. I hope this helped you out. If it did, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe for more content like this in the future. As always, thanks for watching and I’ll see you next time
How do I change MX Player storage to SD card?
- Use Home > Settings > Apps > MX Player > Move to SD card to change installation location.
Where are MX Player downloads saved?
- Alternatively, you can access it via the navigation menu> select “My downloads” available beneath your profile.
Where are MX Player videos downloaded?
- All the videos downloaded on our MX App consume the internal storage space of your device and can be viewed via the ‘My Downloads’ section of our App.
- mx player download location in file manager
- how to transfer mx player download video in gallery
- how to transfer downloaded files from mx player
- how to download videos from mxplayer website
- how to download movies from mx player in pc
- how to download non downloadable videos from mx player
- mx player folder location in android 11
- how to play mx player video in other player